👓 Supparerk Vision Center is very thankful for everyone who has taken and interest in s our service. Allow us to introduce our clinic so you know what to expect when coming for an eye examination and visual acuity test.
👓 Supparerk Vision Center: the online registration for eye examination and visual acuity test with the oculist and optometry team at Supparerk Vision Center is now open. Click: https://forms.gle/dZQqEEZw6LHaexvL8
YOUR VISION: GO BEYOND
Supparerk Vision Center wishes you #ClearVision
🚇Convenient to go. Next to Huai Kwang MRT Exit 4(Ganesh Side)
🚗Park in front of the shop.
For more information:
👉🏻Add LINE: https://lin.ee/6GV5khT
With the aim of establishing a clinic to take care of Thai people’s eye health, Khun Tongphong Sriboon and Dr. Supparerk Thippapong founded Supparerk Vision Center aiming to offer Thai people clear and comfortable vision by measuring eyesight with advanced machines and technology at an affordable price.
Using modern tools from Germany, France, and Japan, Supparerk Vision Center’s oculists and optometry team are proficient in eye care. They will diagnose the cause of your eye problems and provide you with the best treatment and advice on which lenses and frames to choose.
Be prepared for your visit to Supparerk Vision Center.
- Stop wearing contact lenses at least one day before coming.
- Get 8-10 hours sleep.
- Make a note of your problems, such as double vision, eye strain after certain activities, etc.
- In case of congenital disease, such as diabetes, hypertension, the disease should be under control.
- Avoid alcohol for one day before the eye test
- Bring any current glasses that you wear.
- Bring ID to identify yourself.