Everyone wants a pair of glasses that lasts. . How does Supparerk Vision Center suggest I care for my purchase?
❌Not to Do
- Do not put the lens on the floor.
- Do not wipe the lens with ashirt as it will leave a stain.
- Do not leave glasses in the sunlight for a long time, as they will deteriorate.
- Avoid chemical substances such as perfume and hair spray, etc. as they might be absorbed into the lens surface.
- Do not wash the lens with soap because the animal fat will leave a stain on the lens and damage multi-coated lenses.
✅How to clean the lens
- Rinse with water to wash awayany stains and dirt on the lens.
2. Mix washing up liquid with water to clean the lens.
3. Wash with water and wipe dry with a tissue.
4. Wipe the lens with a microfiber fabricmoving in one direction. Do not wipe in circles.
👓If you are looking for quality glasses and lenses that fulfill your needs, Supparerk Vision Center has opened online registration for eye examinations and visual acuity tests with the oculist and optometry team at Supparerk Vision Center. Click: https://forms.gle/dZQqEEZw6LHaexvL8
YOUR VISION: GO BEYOND
Supparerk Vision Center wishes you #ClearVision
🚇Convenient to go. Next to Huai Kwang MRT Exit 4(Ganesh Side)
🚗Park in front of the shop.
For more information:
👉🏻Add LINE: https://lin.ee/6GV5khT